Friday 2 May 2014

MAV: DoPing for Rebecca.

Rebecca was nice enough to ask me to film her live action footage for her, which was great! It was a good opportunity for me to help out on another project, while getting in some hours using all the camera gear.

The film is a demonstration of the uses of motion capture technology to visualise sports injury. We were in the motion capture facility down at Ninewells Hospital filming her talented dancer, Amy, as she was being motion captured.

We hired out a GoPro as well, as I was keen to get some unique angles in there... as well as a DSLR to capture some timelapse photography. I think these kind of shots should help add some originality to the footage, can't wait to see how it turns out!

We captured a shitload of footage, which I'm sure she'll enjoy sorting through. I think we got some really great stuff, and it was made all that much easier to have Rebecca and Tom there to help with all the complicated movements.


No comments:

Post a Comment